We are directly seeking for a Qualified Plumber to support our expanding team while providing maintenance solutions and services to a variety of our distinguished clients, predominantly within the Housing Sector.
The successful candidates will be required to carry out PPM’s and Reactive Maintenance on all Mechanical/Plumbing/Water and Drainage Services on our social housing contracts.
- Maintenance Repair Works
- Pre-Planned Maintenance Works
- Minor Installation Works
- Project Installation Works
- Working on multiple sites throughout the UK
- Ensuring H&S Procedures are followed
- Completing and submitting the relevant documentation
Previous relevant experience in the maintenance of buildings is essential.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
· Qualified as a Plumber to NVQ Level 2/3 City & Guilds or equivalent
· Ideally hold IPAF or PASMA Training
· 3+ years post qualified experience
· Legionella / L8 Training is beneficial but not essential
· Familiarity with risk assessments and method statements;
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills;
· Flexible and innovative approach;
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
· You will be required to work independently or in a small team.
· Relevant experience gained ideally within the social housing and maintenance sector.
· Have excellent attention to detail needed to achieve Audit standards.
· Possess and enhanced DBS Certified, however this can be processed for you.
· Able to assist with other work disciplines as required.
· Full Valid UK Driving License
You will be provided with excellent training/development as part of this opportunity. Within a fast-growing business, this opportunity offers excellent scope for personal development.
Directly/Indirectly) – Email CV to JOBS@CHEQUERSCONTRACTS.CO.UK OR TELEPHONE: 0208 665 6746 and ask to fill out a TELEPHONE VACANCY QUESTIONNAIRE
We are a family run business which is continuously growing and there is room for progression, development and promotion within the company.