Planned & Preventative Maintenance
We have a wealth of experience delivering bespoke maintenance services to clients across the South East covering a range of areas of expertise.
Our dedicated technicians work hard each day to add real value to properties by providing both responsive remedial repairs and planned & preventative maintenance (PPM) that extends the lifespan of appliances and fittings.
PPM is a method of maintenance which necessitates well defined maintenance routines for plant and equipment at regular pre-determined intervals. We organise and undertake PPM in a timely manner properly to produce significant benefits, the most important of these being the reduction of service failure, in addition we prevent high repair or energy costs and the eliminate lost revenue resulting from system failure.
Our skilled operatives can carry out the design, installation and maintenance of the following in accordance with BS7671:
- Poly Phase Electrical Installations
- Single Phase Electrical Installations
- Industrial Electrical controls
- CAT5 & 6 data cabling
- Office wiring integration
- Lighting design including lighting control systems
- Exterior & Car park lighting
- LED Lighting
- Intruder & Fire alarm installation and maintenance
- CCTV Systems
- Access Control
- Security & emergency lighting
- Data and Network installations
- Electrical surveys