The main purpose of this role
To provide both clerical and administrative support to the operational team including the coordination and implementation of office procedures.
Managing written and verbal communication, word processing and typing with relevant skills such as IT, organisational and presentation skills, as well as the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Carrying out NICEIC electrical installation condition reports.
- Ability to clearly identify domestic electrical faults and be able to rectify.
- Work Closely with office to organize and plan your day efficiently and logistically.
- Professionally and pleasantly meeting with clients/tenants on a day-to-day basis.
- Send necessary reports and certification back to office following completion works.
Health & Safety:
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Legislation, as laid down by the Company.
- Communicate any Health and Safety problems encountered, to relevant line manager promptly completing appropriate paperwork as required.
- Inform relevant line manager immediately of any non-compliance, or issues.
- Be fully aware of individual and reporting staff’s responsibilities in regard to the Company’s Health and Safety Policy Statement.
- Ensure sites regulations and Health & Safety policies are adhere to and followed at all times.
- Inform relevant line manager immediately of any accidents at work and complete paperwork.
- To be responsible for the safe use and care of equipment and materials and wear appropriate office clothing.
- Safeguarding/Child protection- to meet the legislative and company policies to ensure all safeguarding practices are adhered to and communicated where appropriate.
- Able to work in accordance with Chequer’s policies.
- Ability to work independently to problem solve and rectify electrical faults.
- Demonstrates and able to use own initiative.
- Able to multi-task and work in a pressurised environment.
- Excellent time management skills and methodical approach to work.
- An effective communicator with a good understanding and speaking of English.
- Takes responsibility for own work, is able to record information accurately and pay attention to detail.
- The ability to research, collate and evaluate information on-going.
A solution focused approach to problem solving and ability to manage own workload.
- 18th Edition
- 3 years’ experience.
- Able to drive / travel to different sites when required.
- Able to drive / travel to different sites when required
- A satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Fully Qualified city & guilds electrician with testing qualification being essential.
Full Clean UK driving license.
We look for people to become part of Chequers who share our passions and want to be part of a growing organisation with a conscience. Our culture is underpinned by our core philosophy of doing right, so it’s important that we offer progressive and supportive employment opportunities and are a company that inspires every one of our team to live and breathe this ethos supported by our other values to always seek better and always put people first.
Directly/Indirectly) – Email CV to JOBS@CHEQUERSCONTRACTS.CO.UK OR TELEPHONE: 0208 665 6746 and ask to fill out a TELEPHONE VACANCY QUESTIONNAIRE