Liaising with Company Staff, Contractors and Clients to identify and respond to the client’s needs; ensuring we maintain good client relations.
Coordinate, administer and maintain records of Holidays, Sickness, Timesheets and Recruitment these duties are required to be carried out daily, keeping the Contract Manager updated on any changes / issues that may arise throughout the course of the day. The supervisor will also be required to assist the Contract Manager on the Monthly Report.
This challenging position would suit a candidate with a can-do attitude, self-motivated, with great communication skills (both verbally and written) be well organised and have a professional approach.
Good attitude, good team player, willingness and strive to learn and improve on their abilities
Excellent communication skills be fluent in English and have a pleasant telephone manner, to be able to communicate well.
Flexible approach, Microsoft office, Organisational Skills, Handle confidential information within the current Security guidelines (GDPR).
The position requires the applicant to be a Client facing representative.
To be able to supervise several Cleaning Contracts, Operatives and carry out site audits.
This is a hands-on position as operational support may be required.
· Report Staff Sickness / Non-Attendance
· Manage Return to Work meetings with Staff
· Complete QC’s
· Manage Staff Holiday / Absence
· Cover Staff when / If necessary
· Assist Contract Manager on Adhoc duties
Collating data / Monthly Reports
· Execute Toolbox Talks
· Carry out vehicle audits
· A solution focused approach to problem solving. The ability to manage own workload.
· Ability to work pro-actively using initiative
· Collate Timesheets
· Attend Home / Scheme meetings on request
· Health & Safety in the workplace
· Floor Cleaning Machinery
· Facilities Soft Furnishings
· Good communication skills - to be able to communicate well.
· Full UK Driving License
· Supervisory/ Management skills.
· Knowledge of COSHH, H&S in the workplace & Floor Cleaning Machinery
· Knowledge of Microsoft Package
· Be able to stay calm in difficult situations
· Have the willingness to learn and gain new skills
Good positive attitude, good team player, willingness to learn and improve on their abilities
Report directly to Contract Manager.
Liveried Company Van, Uniform, Mobile Phone and Tablet provided
PLEASE NOTE: THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO HOLD A VALID ENHANCED DBS CERTIFICATE, IF YOU ARE NOT IN POSSESSION OF THIS, WE CAN FACILITATE THIS BEING PROCESSED FOR YOU.
(Directly/Indirectly) – Email CV to JOBS@CHEQUERSCONTRACTS.CO.UK